Check out these opportunities to further the work of your salvation (cf. Philippians 2:12-13) through involvement in the life of Holy Trinity:
- Holy Trinity’s annual St. Nicholas Gift Tree to bring joy to struggling families in our area.
- St. Nicholas Vespers and Liturgy (December 5 and 6) to celebrate his transcending love of Christ (with a special surprise for the children).
- Daily Worship with Confessions begin December 17 at 5:30 to prepare for the Nativity. A diocesan “40-day” liturgy will also be served December 21 at 9 a.m..
- Holy Supper and Vigil will take place at an earlier time (4:30 and 6 p.m., respectively) to allow families with smaller children to attend.
- Synaxis Divine Liturgy (December 26, 10 a.m.) to continue our festal celebration of Christ’s birth.