Vacation Bible School brings children together for an entire week every summer to help them explore a central aspect of the Christian Faith. Throughout the week there are services, crafts, activities, songs, and games that reinforce the yearly theme, which is based on the teachings of our Lord.
VBS will be conducted the evenings of July 10-14, 2017 for children in Pre-K (one year before enrolling in Kindergarten) through “rising seventh graders” (those entering the seventh grade in the Fall). Each day will begin with dinner. Parents were invited and encouraged to attend Daily Vespers with their children at the special time of 5 p.m. on the Wednesday of VBS week.
- VBS is open to all children in the Centre Region. No previous church or Sunday School attendance is required. There is no charge to participate.
- All applicants are required to complete and submit an emergency contact/release form prior to or on the first day of class. This form can now be completed online; or you may download it, print it, and submit it on the first day of registration.
- Parents/guardians must sign-in/sign-out their children each day.
- Registration/sign-in begins at 5:15 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday of VBS week. On Wednesday, registration takes place immediately before and after Vespers.
- Daily classes will include crafts, music, and recreation along with spiritual instruction on the VBS theme.
- Questions? Contact Dn. Mark Oleynik.
View photographs from our most recent Vacation Bible Schools:
(open form in a new window)