Vacation Bible School brings children together for an entire week every summer to help them explore a central aspect of the Christian Faith. Throughout the week there are services, crafts, activities, songs, and games that reinforce the yearly theme, which is based on the teachings of our Lord.
VBS will be conducted the evenings of July 18-21, 2018 for children age 4 through “rising sixth graders” (those entering the sixth grade in the Fall). Each day will begin with dinner. Parents are also invited and encouraged to attend Daily Vespers with their children at the special time of 5 p.m. on the Wednesday of VBS week.
- VBS is open to all children in the Centre Region. No previous church or Sunday School attendance is required. There is no charge to participate.
- All applicants are required to complete and submit an emergency contact/release form prior to or on the first day of class. This form can be completed online (see bel0w).
- Parents/guardians must sign-in/sign-out their children each day.
- Registration/sign-in begins at 5:15 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday of VBS week. On Wednesday, registration takes place immediately after Vespers.
- Daily classes will include crafts, music, and recreation along with spiritual instruction on the VBS theme.
- Questions? Contact Dn. Mark Oleynik.
View photographs from our most recent Vacation Bible Schools:
Learn about, and read daily recaps of, past Holy Trinity Vacation Bible Schools:
- 2018: What’s the Manner?
- 2017: Living in an Orthodox World
- 2016: I Just Wanna Be a Sheep
- 2015: The Armor of God
- 2014: Entering Narnia.