Because we have been asked to stay home by our civil and ecclesiastical authorities through March 31, the following resources are available so Holy Trinity Orthodox Church can continue its mission to Build Up the Church Beyond the Parish, even when the building is closed.
- Reader’s (Typica) Service for Sunday, April 5 (courtesy of Michael Stickles)
- Akathist to the Most-Holy Theotokos for Friday, April 3 (courtesy of Michael Stickles)
- Reader’s (Typica) Service for Sunday, March 29 (courtesy of the Diocese of New York and New Jersey)
- Reader’s (Typica) Service for Sunday, March 29 (courtesy of Michael Stickles)
- Reader’s (Typica) Service for Annunciation, Wednesday, March 25 (courtesy of Michael Stickles)
- Reader’s Vespers for the Annunciation, Wednesday, March 25 (courtesy of the Archdiocese of Western Pennsylvania)
- Reader’s (Typica) Service for Sunday, March 22 (from Michael Stickles)
- Daily Scripture readings from the OCA Website
- Morning and Evening Prayers (From “Orthodox Christian Prayers” which can be purchased from STS Press and Amazon.)
- Molieben Sung in Time of Devastating Epidemic and Deathbearing Pestilence
- Music for the Molieben (.zip file)
- Abridged Molieben Sung in Time of Pestilence (courtesy of the Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)
- Reader’s Service of Prayer for Protection from the Coronavirus (courtesy of the Archiocese of New York & New Jersey)
- Listing of parishes with live-streamed services.
Virtual Parish Gatherings
To join any of the following online meetings via video, use this link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/holytrinity-oca, otherwise call (508) 924-5540. If prompted, the online meeting ID is holytrinity-oca. For additional assistance connecting to the meeting, text “Help” to (508) 924-5540. Message and data rates may apply.
- Reading of the Life of St. Mary of Egypt by Fr. Ignatius: Wednesday, April 1 at 7 p.m.
- Choir Gathering and Rehearsal: Friday, April 3 at 2 p.m.
- Middle School Sunday School Class (grades 6-8) with Fr. Ignatius: Wednesday, April 7 at 7 p.m.
- Elementary School Sunday School Class (grades 3-5) with Fr. Ignatius: Wednesday, April 8 at 4 p.m.
- High School Sunday School Class (grades 9-12) with Fr. Ignatius: Wednesday, April 8 at 7 p.m.
To stay connected by prayer with your parish family, an updated list of all current and prospective members of Holy Trinity and the Chapel of the Holy Spirit—including their spouses and children—is now available. The list also contains names of departed parishioners (newly-departed and historical), current members of the armed forces, and those who have asked the parish to pray for them.Parish-Commemorations
Pastoral and Financial Emergencies
If you are in need of immediate pastoral assistance (sickness or death of a loved one), or financial assistance through Matthew 25, the Parish Office is remotely open 24 hours a day by calling (814) 231-2855. For non-emergencies, you may email/text firstname.lastname@example.org.